Land For Commercial Development
The only commercial development opportunity we can offer is at
- Shotwick Park, Deeside CH5 2NN
This is a 49.5 Ha site adjacent to the Shotwick Park solar park. There is a road widening scheme to the edge of the land which has just been given approval and further details can be found on the Welsh Assembly Government site.. This land could result in an excellent development opportunity for a
- Service station
- Warehouse facility
- Data centre
- Residential project
subject to the necessary planning consents.
It offers a strategic location:
- On the edge of the new approved road widening scheme
- Situated directly off the A550 approximately 2 miles from the M56 which provides links to the national motorway network.
- Direct links to Holyhead port via A494 and A55 dual carriageways.
- Manchester International Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport within 40 minutes drive time.
- Population of 6 million situated within 1 hour drive time of the site.
- Assisted area status.
- Access to a skilled workforce.
- 49.5 HA level site
- The fibre optic FibreSpeed network runs close to the site
- Adjacent to 72.2 MW Shotwick solar park
- Two power stations (498 MW and 1420 MW within 3 miles
- High and intermediate pressure gas supplies on site offer high level of energy security
- Adequate water supply
- Average daily temperatures for January and July 40 f and 60 f respectively with mean average of 50 f
- Site is located in Wales and there may be grants and incentives available from the Welsh Assembly Government for inward investment
For more information about land for sale in Wales or completed developments please contact Steve Gibbins, Land Manager.